Sunset in Porto Camargo - Brazil

Sunset in Porto Camargo - Brazil
Sunset in Porto Camargo - Brazil - - Photo by Cardoso

sábado, 21 de abril de 2012

Monday, 16-04









This Monday was great, our room was divided into two groups tomount the animal and plant cells in science class with the teacher Jessica was a great experience, my group got the animal cell. Ingym class we play Ping-Pong. in the last two classes we went on afootball field to see who would run for JEP'S (School Games of Parana), I would not have classified for the games but my class wasranked LarissaWenderEvando.
After school I went to train with the soccer coach Edivaldo was our first day of training, and he told me in doing races, and stretching. After training I went to my house to play Xbox 360 and watching television, dinner and then went to sleep.

By  Erik





                           Photos: Jessica Borba and Fabiana Cardoso



Um comentário:

  1. We also had competitions. On 5 may our class took the first place among the sixth grades.
    Vlad
    http://6adailyblog.blogspot.com/

    ResponderExcluir