Sunset in Porto Camargo - Brazil

Sunset in Porto Camargo - Brazil
Sunset in Porto Camargo - Brazil - - Photo by Cardoso

sexta-feira, 11 de maio de 2012

A week of my life

Monday I played xbox until the time of going to school. After the class was on court to play ball, then I saw "Avenida Brasil", fabric hot and went to sleep.
Tuesday I rode my bicycle to the time of wrath school. After class I was coaching football, after training I played xbox until the time of "Avenida Brasil." After watching the soap opera watched "Slaps and Kisses"
Wednesday I was at my grandma and it was even time for school. After school I played xbox until the time of "Keys", then play on the computer until the time of "Avenida Brasil" and then watch the big game Vasco and Lanus.
Thursday I played xbox until time to go to school. After class I was training, after training played truco with a friend until the time of "Avenida Brazil" watched "Big Family"
Friday I was helping my father until the time for school. After school I played xbox, play on the computer until the time of "Avenida Brasil"
Saturday had a family lunch in her home. After lunch I played ball, and the night went to church.
Sunday my brother's home and we played xbox until lunchtime to late night I watched the river and "Panico na Band"
By Erik

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário