Sunset in Porto Camargo - Brazil

Sunset in Porto Camargo - Brazil
Sunset in Porto Camargo - Brazil - - Photo by Cardoso

sábado, 12 de maio de 2012

A week of my life


I wake up at 8:00 am, start cleaning the house 8:30 or 8:45, when I finish is 10:00, so I'll shake the computer, at 10:30 I'll take a shower to go to school and 11 : 30 I go to catch the bus.
When I get the drains, I change my clothes to go horseback riding or walking through the farm walk it.
In the evening I come home and watch "Love Eternal Love", after I watch "Rebel" on record, the novel end  when I step into new world to watch "Full of Charm" and a bit of "Ratinho" and when you have cool movies after I watch the "Ratinho".
Saturday 8:00 am I wake to go in catechesis, I come home at 10:15and the night I go to church.
On Sunday, I'm in the house of my uncles, or else I'm at home.


Taynara

2 comentários:

  1. hello!
    do you have to do homework at your school?
    Varya
    www.6adailyblog.blogspot.com

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Hi!
    Yes, we have to do homework almost every day.

    Larissa

    ResponderExcluir