Sunset in Porto Camargo - Brazil

Sunset in Porto Camargo - Brazil
Sunset in Porto Camargo - Brazil - - Photo by Cardoso

sexta-feira, 11 de maio de 2012

A week of my live 20 to 27/04


Sunday me and my cousin James got the entire morning playing PlayStation2 and after lunch we played ball in my house.
Already on Monday and I went to my parents and Icaraíma later I was at home watching television.
On Tuesday, I and some colleagues went to the house of a colleague of my father and got some fruit, as the distance was too great we were there the whole morning.
On Wednesday I went by bicycle to the market for my father after I was fiddling with the computer.
On Thursday I watched some movies with my sister.
Friday I downloaded several songs on the computer for my cousin then went biking.
On Saturday I went to my grandmother's house and spent the day there.

By Yago

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário